Walgreens app for iPhone and iPad
Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Duane Reade customers can use all these same great features as well!
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens or Duane Reade with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop Walgreens or Duane Reade
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
Pros and cons of Walgreens app for iPhone and iPad
Walgreens app good for
Walgreens app was really helpful.
The pill reminder is great. I had 7 different medications to give my baby girl and
The app is really easy to use. The only thing is that on some options (store locator, BR for healthy choices) is a little bit lagged. But in general, it works fine and it makes life easier.
I think it is very useful. The pills reminder helps me a lot! I really like it.
Wonderfully for pictures when you live across the country. But it needs an app for video.
Love seeing whats on sale and current coupons! Wish all grocery stores had their own app! Thanks!
Compared to other store apps this one takes the cake. Easy navigation, zooms in and out easy and has all the info as their website. Love it!
Some bad moments
Walgreens camera roll, and I cant order more than 20 prints at a time. I cant place an order for more than one photo product at once either. Guess Ill have to forget the app and turn on my computer... Ugh.
Beautifully laid out, easy to navigate... BUT I cant save new photos from my iPhone to my
This was one of the best apps ever made, and made filling RXs and ordering prints so easy and quick, BUT an update was done to add a smile face or mad face to rate my experience at the last used location which pops up several times and you HAVE to do it if you want to continue, and now its taking me to a survey website and will not let me use the app! PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN GO BACK TO A 5 STAR RATING! A useless app will never get 5 stars from me.
First of all this app used to be awesome. For the past few weeks it has been nothing but a waste of time. A survey pops up and you can get away from it if you click on the smiley face. If you select the unhappy face be prepared to get struck in an endless loop. OK, surveys are fine. No biggie. But then the login to rewards wont work. They really need to fix this app. Or else it can be called somethig that closely rhymes with app.
Walgreens altogether and go to CVS. Its annoying that every time you open the app, they pop up and you cant quickly do what needs to be done.
I have been using this app for years and used to absolutely love it, but if you dont get rid of those smiley faces, I will stop visiting
Each time I click on the weekly ad for my local store, it tells me there are no weekly ad items. When I change the store to another location, it works.
I am stuck in a loop from hell! I get the happy face sad face request for review and then am stuck wanting me to complete a survey...when I try to close it, it just pops back up...if I try to go to the survey to just answer it so I can move on, it says the survey is out of date and on and on and on and on it goes!
walgreens photo app,
photo shop pictures,
photo shop free,
remind me app,
the coupons app,
and other. So, download free Walgreens .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Walgreens iOS app used & searched for